Mar 28, 2013

25 Years Old


So, I’ve resigned. It’s a big relief for me. Away from the woman, away from all the messy system, messy paper work, messy double work etc. I felt awesome, at least for now. I do not know what the challenges ahead are, but what I do know is I do not want to take this crappy job anymore.

This year, I’m turning 25.

25 years old, it used to be so far away. But here I’m, turning 25.  It’s a total different stage of life. You’re an adult now. You are to make your own decision and be responsible for it. Parents can’t always be there to wipe off your mess.

25 years old, I’ve started receiving wedding invitation from friends every now and then surprisingly. I still feel young, so not ready to get marry yet. From house loan to electricity to house chores to baby, gosh the responsibility is so big. Okay, I sounds like I have some responsibility issue but yea I’m not comfortable at doing something if I don’t think I’ll do it well.

25 years old, a little bit wiser, a little bit more mature, a little bit stronger than a few years back. I’ve been hurt badly, cried enough. Changing from a strange place to another, I’ve learn to be more independent, more flexible, more understanding. All of the problems I once faced become an asset to me. I got knock down but I got back up.  I’ve learn to put down my ego. I’ve learn to learn things. And I’m still learning.

25 years old, everything has been great for me. Thank God. I love my 25 years old. I don’t feel old. I feel wiser. I feel prettier. I feel more confidence. I feel good J

No comments: