Jan 20, 2013

Sunday school

Because I don't quite speak fluent English
I was forced to speak in English
Well done
More and more people wants me to speak in English
So I need to familiarize myself more with this lovely language 
Think in English
Speak in English
Pray in English
So that chou ah dear won't have a chance to laugh at my English HNG

Thank God today once again speak to me through the pastors 
You reminded me how trivial the problems I'm facing now compare to the things your handling
All the problems I'm facing is just so tiny in your eyes
Just like when a kid cry over a broken car toy
We adult see it as nothing at all
We even laugh at the kids crying over small thing
But of course God permits the "problems" happen because He know that we've got something to learn from it
Dear God
Your wisdom is beyond our understanding
Just like a kid will never understand the things their parents do for them

I still remember there's this time when dear dear and me was in Bintan
Dear wanted to go cycle but it was raining heavily
I thought i can continue with my nap
Who knows seconds later the rain stopped amazingly
Totally stopped
I was shocked 
But then I realized that with God nothing is impossible 
God has answered dear's prayers
Today pastors was saying his testimony
He has had so many times that the rain just stopped suddenly and that he can continue with his preaching work
Have faith and God will do the rest 







No comments: