Mark & Victoria <3 p="">3>
Love the way you look into my eyes and say "Such a beautiful girl"
Love the way you hug me and say "I love you"
Love the way you got nervous when I got mad
Love the way you give in to me when I got really mad
Love the way you call me "Dear dear"
Love the way you say "Dear, your the best!"
I've never felt such a love before
Love from you
Love from God
Thank God for bringing you to me
Thank God for opening up my heart to You
Thank God for you no longer force me to go Bedok with you
Thank God for you voluntarily carry my things now
Thank God that we do not sins against each other
Thank God that we love each other
Thank God that we love God
Pray that God will continue to lead us in our daily life
Pray that we'll grow more righteous, loving and forgiving each day
And pray that we will keep our faith strong
Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment