So I guess I know the feelings of being left out now?
Shits happens
I know
I know I'm not perfect
I made mistakes
What would one feel if someone you trusted a lot
Someone that you admire
Someone that you would want to be
Someone that all the while you thought she knows you hell better than a lot more people
Complained about you behind
How i wish i never know this
I'm sorry
Sorry for the troubles i caused
I really dont know it was such a trouble for you
May be its me
Its me all the while
I'm not perfect
I accept my imperfectness
I accept my loneliness
And I acknowledge the loser like feelings
Because I'll emo to hell if i dont accept lol
But I'm learning
Learning to improve things
Thanks jw for the pillow talk
It nearly made you can't hand in your assignment on time
Really appreciate what you told me :)
Thank you so much for your time
Your really a nice friend
Because you dont judge people :)
1 comment:
cheer~
u still have ur true friend
XD
Post a Comment