Sep 2, 2011

I did something

Deleted your messages
Your photos
Your number
Your facebook

Stop tracking your movement
Yes I did stop stalking now lol

How well you live
Is none of my business anymore
I have my life to treasure

I don't miss you
I miss who I thought you were
That person doesn't exists anymore

I don't hate you
I will never hate you
Hatred is the opposite of love
If I hate you simply means i turned my love into hatred
Which imply "I haven't get over you"
No I wont let this happen
Although its hard
It is hard
I'm still learning

The time I put down all my emotions on you
And the same for you on me
Yes
We can become friends
The normal friend
That have limited topics to talk on

Until then
I won't contact you
I know you wont too

Yes
Time does heal the pain
bits by bits :)

No comments: