Aug 3, 2011

Love from Singapore

Sometimes
must jot down
名句精华
Some incerpt that made me feel loved & important
From my lovely, special Singaporean friend, Hui Yi
Someone that dont use facebook and msn LOL
Someone that knows me well even tough I didn't get to spend much time with her
Someone that love Chinese although Chinese not very good LOL -- its a good spirit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
really wish I can fly over and give u a shoulder and ear
I know that 你不是一个不讲道理的人 so he's at least partly responsible for 现在的下场
Yr such a kind-hearted, warm and giving person tt I think its 真的很可惜 tt something like this happen when I can tell that u really did ur best to sustain this rship, 为他付出了呢么多还帮他说好话.
(Actually fyi, I didn't do that for him, I do this for myself... Hating someone is too much suffering, I'm just being wise haha..Plus, frankly he shouldn't take all the blame lol)
Ur too precious a gf to waste on being with someone who isn't interested to be with u:)
email is hard to communicate care but I hope u can feel tt Im supporting u 100%
U take as much time as u need to recover. Anytime u need to talk to me, 我热烈欢迎

And the funny words from her LOL
我的灵魂会在你身边 -- My spirit will be with you
除恋情 -- 初恋
直燃 -- 自然
险情 -- 闲情


LOVE YOU HUI YI

No comments: