Aug 28, 2011

Finally settled down at ONE place

I've moved to 4 different places for the past 4 months
Average I move my ass to another house every month
Moving is tiring lol
And you tend to leave 1 at A place
2 at B place
3 at C place
And 4
Yea, you got me
Then I have to remember if I left 1 at A place
or B place or C place
And for a person who suffer short term memory loss like me
This is hard !!
Worse is when you lost someone else stuff :(
Gotta replace them with a new one
Sit Dai Lo :(

Daddy is in hospital having medical check up
Hope he'll be alright
The moment I hear mommy say he's in hospital
I was like what am i gonna do
Luckily no big problem
Still have to follow up
Mom told me after the results was out
Yea they don't want me to worry about them
Still I've always been assuming them to be healthy
But the fact is they are getting old
People get sick when old
I should pay more attention to them

We always make assumptions or take things for granted
Assume that things will go our way
And very often when thing goes out of our way
We freak out
We lost direction
Because it shouldn't be like that
But this is the freaking fact
If nothing can be done to make it better
We've got no choice but to accept it
Once we accept the truth
We move on
But my point is don't take things for granted
Its always these assumptions that screw things up

I know I dont have much life experiences yet
I'm speaking as an amateur
What I feel the most important for now is
Love the one you loved
And people that I concern being healthy
Other things really don't matter much
Furthermore
All the natural disaster that strike one after another
Is like the preview of 2012 heh
We never know how long we gonna live
Appreciate !! :)

No comments: