Sian Hong mumbled:"I will never understand people who blog... If one day I blog, that's when I'm asking for help."
Asking for help?
Yea, weird it is.
I'm taking it as he'll only blog if he face some unusual problem that seriously drag him down. He blog to release tension.
Well, I don't get the chance to answer that question that time.
But now I do.
People blog for different reasons
Some people blog to get network
Some people blog to get attention
Some people blog to brush up or maintain its writing skill
Some people blog, like the previous reason, to release tension
For me, I blog to improve writing skill.
Yep and that's a fairly good reason for me to keep blogging ^^
What are the factors that motivate you to blog
You know it better
2 comments:
im blog for siok
LOL
Me, maintain my writing skill and release emoness
Post a Comment