Today onwards til the next two weeks, I'll be singing LONELY everyday. Bro and sis-in-law will be in their honey moon in Europe. You know the feelings.....when you back to home but no one to share the day...in Chinese we call this 落寞....
There's something I wish to tell to some people. I'm not from a super rich family and I'm not pretending to be one. I choose to do a year in US not because my family has more than yours. It's the way we think. I see it as a tool to earn future money while you see it a pipe to wasting money. I take it as a long term investment while you take it as a short term spending. That's our difference. But of cause, it requires not only self courages but family's morally and financially support. To my family, I'll do my best to repay what you all have done to me, I promise.
One other thing, I find myself hardly get to studies lately. My mind are mostly occupied by students visa, interview, air tickets, Buffalo... Test is next week yet I read nothing! Charm how? Is everyone act like this prior departure to other strange place?
7 comments:
Yes. I was. If you still remember what I had written in my blog before I left US. You'll understand that you're not alone and my situation should be worse than urs.
haha lonely gal~ dun worry on9 la~ many fren WITH u XD
Stone, yea I think so but you at least don't hav to worry about company. And lots of stupid troublesome visa application problem were shared within your friends. I got only myself. Wanna fly alone parents worry. Undeniable I a bit scared also also la. Gotta wait INTI mates or friends here but they going buy tickets only after the visa approved which is like late June? I wonder how the airfares gonna be like. The air fares soars every now and then.Now is already super expensive. I don't know why Cathay Pacific I check the fares is RM 7551 something edi eh. How come so exp ah? I keep wondering if I press wrongly. Oh yea, last time I email the agent but she never reply. Where & How much you buy your ticket? Do you know anyone going my school from INTI bo.....
I stretcheeddddd lo.
Sighs, Zen, I no time emo and lonely also. Lots of things to do ;(
I bought it from agent with student discount at red rock hotel in penang. Around RM2600. I bought it in around March. I feel the price will go higher as time goes. So, I'll suggest you to purchase the ticket asap even though it's sipek expensive right now. If not, you can try to postpone the day u go to US, maybe in January. So that you can buy a cheaper ticket. Hope this helps u
I doubt it has such price now. My school starts in August, can't go in Jan. Haha. I wanted to buy but at the same time, worry about me going alone esp parents. That's why I stil hesitate. Why on earth they buying ticket only after the approval of the visa. Don't they konw the ticket only go up, won't go down? Hehe
single and lonely? hehe i come find u can?
I'm not single and lonely anymore....
Post a Comment