Dec 4, 2009

Officially missing you

I find it very true that people starts imagine things when lonely
Twins once asked me why am I so enthu going there?
I only answered partially that I miss the friends there.
The main force behind is him. :p
Because I figured this might be my last chance of seeing him.
8 months later, I'll be in New York state.
I never know if I'll be there for years long.
And he, the same.
I don't even know if he's still there?
I don't expects much tough, what I want is only another glance of him
I thought I can forget him like others.
But I can't
It seems I'm not as heartless as I think I am. ;p
I just wonder if there's a chance of seeing him again,
Will he be able to remember me?
Whether I will be able to meet him again or not
What I know is the next time same feeling strikes again,
I know I shouldn't let go of the chance anymore.
When you like someone, you become stiff when face to face with him
When you like someone, you cannot think logically
When you like someone, you can do nothing but thinking of him
You're the first one introduced the strong feelings to me :)
Thanks for letting me realize this :)

6 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

yo~whos tat fellow ah

Q!Ng said...

hihi~
i'm here to give you my support and wish you good luck~
(crossed my finger)

Swan said...

Thanks thanks :)

Bob said...

wow..
赠你一句:有缘的话,他会是你的!
lolz..good luck!

frozeH said...

miss who??me?

Swan said...

TTN, Nvm, as chance is slim as paper, I believe I can find a better one. ;p
FrozeH, SOMEONE you don't know.