L-O-V-E
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can
Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
Love was made for me and you
I fall in love with l-o-v-e once I heard it via tv.Haha
就那一次,它就住进我脑海里
当哥和大嫂在找什么歌在婚礼上伴奏时,我第一个想到这首。
这首歌让有没有在恋爱的人都好愉快
好活泼,好有生命力
哈哈
我以后一定也会在我的婚礼采用这首歌 嘻嘻
3 comments:
LIKE!!
so fast think tiok ur wedding d..
remember invite me a..haha!
望你早日嫁出去~哈哈
Hahaha. No la. This is called 未雨绸缪.
Post a Comment