Jun 18, 2014

Happy Birthday@@@~~~♡♥

Happy Birthday qing ai de~~♡♥
I know I am not a very good girlfriend
The number of times I cook for you can be counted with 10 fingers
Pants-sewing twice
Other times I really dont know what I do anymore lolz
Yea I am a failed girlfriend
I am only good at work, study acca and read bible
Sorry....I know bible says girls must take care of household including cooking cleaning etc
Which I still have lots of rooms for improvement heehe
So that guys can go out work n earn living for the family
So I shall brush up my skills

And you are not kind to me
Gluten free diet
And I can only came out with these dishes
Guess I need to study more about gluten free food
So that I can cook variety of dishes :-)


But thank God that it wasn't that bad
Think if i really want to learn i still can do a pretty good job?
Happy very belated birthdayyy

No comments: