Aug 26, 2012

At this stage of my life

Work is not easy seriously
Especially office politics
When I finally get used to the office politics
Here comes my direct supervisor
The first day of work she told us "I dont like office politics"
Dang!
Normally those who declare "I dont want this or that" the first day you know them
They actually like it
They are the problem creator
She only went to work for one week and I already have the creepy feeling
SO SCARYYYY

She:"JX you know what, boss asked me about you. I told him that your very good."
Me:"Oh"
She:"You know I have to be responsible for what I said."
And repeated this every now and then
Everytime use boss to control me

And keep complaining that she has a lot of work
A lot of pressure
And said things like
"If I were JX good la, ask JX to do my work, I do JX work"
Hello?
Your the experienced one, you taking the higher salary and you expect to do my job?

And gave me a few dresses
Trying to curry favor from me
Scary la...........................

Then my landlady
For the first time I actually wept for some stranger who qi fu me
Other things I didn't want to say anymore
My landlady is a super demanding old women
I've been very tolerant to her
This one time I couldn't bear with her anymore
One day I came home late around 12 something
And I found her locked the door inside out again
I've got no choice but to knock on the door wake them up
This time i got no luck
The other tenant went to her bf house again
The landlady threw tantrum at me once she opened the door
Complaining that I woke her up
Then me:" if i dont wake her up where do i sleep"
She:" The door must be locked inside out"
Me:" I paid the room rent you shouldn't lock the door inside out
She:" You shouldn't come back this late"
Me:" I'm not your kid, you can't control me like that"
SOMEMORE IT'S NOT STATED IN THE CONTRACT I HAVE TO COME BACK BEFORE 12AM
She stepped forward and raised her arms (gave me the feeling that she wanted to hit me) and continue to shout
She shouted all the way
She doesn't look like she's in her eighties when she shout lol
Then i walked away
She used hokkien bad words
And said want to call the police
SEEEEEEEEEEEEE
How crazy is her

Like i was the one who did wrong
But she shouldn't lock the door inside out in the first place
Yea......I'm facing all these crap
This year is really not my year



NONETHELESS
I've met someone :)
Luckily I have him beside me seriously
Else how do i face all these by myself
I probably consider quit the job and go back Penang haha
Yea of all the bad luck
I still have some luck haha
This guy treats me like I'm his queen
Whatever I want he will try to do it for me
When I said I'm stress he'll take me to reservoir to release stress
When I said my knees pain he'll check me out and force me to do exercises
When I said my shoulder pain he'll massage for me
When I said I was qi fu by others he'll pray for me
Although I know you really like me now
I dont know if you'll keep this love for me 
I dont know if we really are meant for each other
I dont know if you will really put a ring on me although you say it now
But right now I really appreciate for what your doing for me
And I can feel that we're growing together :)
Thank you so much
Although I dont tell you face to face I love you too everytime you said you love me
I said that in my heart

Jia Wei
I really feel you now
That you said because your bf treats you too good
You scared to take all the love
I have the same feeling now

No matter how the future turns out
I will appreciate you right now
That's all matter isn't it :)






No comments: