Of the countless time I went to Genting
This is the first time we felt the dirty thing lol
Resort Hotel Room 2132
Luckily mummy daddy were with me that time
Around 9pm
When we were back to hotel
I started hearing knocking from the room beside
At first I ignored
Then I began feeling weird cause it has been knocking for the past one hour
Then I called the customers service
They checked the room beside and told us that it might be the mechanical guy repairing upstairs
Then we asked them to stop them
After half an hour
The sounds continued
We asked for a room change lol
The sounds continued after we left at about 11pm
Then daddy asked the receptionist
The customer service guy said currently we dont have any renovation going on
Of course la
Who renovate or repair things at night
Right after we changed to another room
We immediately felt the air is fresher and more relaxing
Phew
Scary
I remember the sounds is similar to the sounds when we were in one of the hotels in Bangkok
But that time we didn't ask for a room change
Sleepless night that time
Eee yerrr
Amituofuo
No comments:
Post a Comment