Dec 18, 2011

A new JX ^^

Back to swimming and jogging again~~ ^^
Feels great exercising again
Just realized that most girls dont swim here
Out of 20 plus people in the pool
I'm the only girl
First I wonder
Then I know
Many girls care too much about their figures
Yea its asian country
Unlike the Caucasians
Be it fat, slim, big boobs, no boobs,
They are so confident in their swimsuit
Regarding how people look at them
I like the confidence :)

Yes
I'm a year elder now
I wish my family, friends all healthy :)
I wish I will get a decent job soon
And I wish Mr. Right come fast!!
Meanwhile
In this new year
Imma bulk up haha
I want some fat
Some healthy fat
And I want more knowledge
I want to grow intellectually and emotionally :)

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year people

2 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

gogogo! happy birthday ya :D

Hope u get wat u wish ~

♥JiaWei ♥ said...

xuannie!!!! muackssss miss you and love you!! <3 :)