Seems like marriage become the trend of 2011
Its like every other month or even week you get to hear another couple getting married
Especially among the taiwanese celebrities
And then the Royal wedding
Guess this year is a good year for wedding?
Or because last year was Tiger year where Chinese believe its not a good year to marry
And so the following year everybody gets married
Or they wanna get marry before 2012 ;p
Oh well
I don't really think about all these as i still believe i'm too young to get marry lol
Until all these photos came up
The beautiful bride in beautiful gown
Undeniable
It made me to start wondering
What is my ideal wedding
Western style or Eastern style
What kind of gown
Kinda like Western style but I'm not a Christian lol
Oh well
I'm saying like I'm marrying my own
Deciding my own wedding lol
Okay, i'm not saying i want to marry now
Still, I believe 28 or 29 is the age to get marry
Of course if there's a stable relationship by that time
Just that i started to imagine myself in the gown
Being one day spot light
So happy leh lol
4 comments:
yo~ thk abt marriage liao~
I knew you gonna say this eh LOL. I purposely say wait til age 28 or 29 at the end gok lo LOL.
hehe~ all in ur mind jz marriage liao la~
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im not lol
Post a Comment