Mar 28, 2011

Not fancy at all

Blue collar work isn't fun at all!!!
No no no
Do your best to not becoming a blue collar employer
As a poor international student
I've got some experiences on these jobs
Like now
I'm working at the school dining hall
Yesterday was my first day of work
I was distributed to the dish section
Yeww, the room was all a mess
The smell and everything
Needs to carry damn heavy piles of plates, bowls, cup and glasses
And they are all super hot after going through the machine
Now both my hands cramped lol
Oh well
Will take this as an exercise
Since I've been hibernating through the winter lol
Time to build up some muscle
No its time to throw away some fat lol

Oh one good thing after work is
Damn, imma spend wisely
I mean real wise lol
No more fancy expensive restaurant every weekend

No comments: