Oct 10, 2010

USsang

Well well well
I thought I'd blog more in US
And the fact shows that I'm not~
Because.....simplyyyyy
1) The first three weeks slacked too much and am now suffering the consequences
2) Lots of event here and feel like almost lost my way
I'm so in love with here
I'm so wanted to be here
Things here are so cheap yet good quality IF I work here
I love shopping through Amazon
I love friendly people
I love looking at handsome and pretty ang mos
I love blue eyes
I love social networking
Gosh....
I so wanna to get a job here
America~~~
I love ya~~!!!!

2 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

y macam less le 1 post de ah?

u can get a job thr de la~
dun worry abt it XD

u can get a man thr de la~
juz steady n wait for it 0.0

...although we duno when it comes
haha

Swan said...

yaloh i accidentally deleted liao lo. lolz. I also want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I have to worry....I have to finddddd....!!! Haha. Thanks anywayyyssss