Feb 5, 2010

越白?越黑?都一样。

This is the sequel of 越白越好?- a post from my previous blog
In the last post, I mentioned that my mom and most of the parents would agree a white bf or gf for their kids. Thus far I know. But I not sure what then if I found the totally opposite. I never asked and thought of that.

Until yesterday, I gave a full thought about this. Cause some Indian that I came across are really nice. Okay I beg to differ. It's not just Indian, Malay or any other race as well. I have to admit I have been racial stereotyping all the while. Earlier, I thought those who gets themselves an Indian bf or gf were too dumb to be blinded by love.

The truth is I was the dumb person. Cross-race love is even purer than same-race love. The very hurdle they have to cross over together is culture difference. Are they willing to accept each other culture? Are their love is courageous enough to go through every possible distain look from their surroundings? Apart from self, family can be a big player. If it happends that both family accepts their cross-race love, this is the best you could ever wish for, but what if one of them rejects? Or worse, both of the families find it hard to accept which is the most likely case in reality. Do they compromises family's opinion, letting go their possible ever true love or do they continue their love, driving family relationship aparts day by day?

I asked my mom yesterday " Mi, what if I find an Indian bf?"
"No way! Of cause cannot! Their culture is so much different from us. And your kids will black like him, not nice. If white can la."
As White, Black, Chinese culture all totally different, so I neglected the first point of my mom. So I sum up that the only concern of her is the kids.

Then I asked my bro the same question
"Gor, what if I find an Indian bf?"
"Indian!? Why find an Indian bf? Your child will become like zebra one wo. Hahaha."
-.-
But he later added " If that's your true love, then just go la. "
So my brother also brought up the same argument - the kids.

But you know what. If I really find the one, I won't care about the color of the complexion anymore. Afterall, I can't just let go of true love like that. It's so unfair to the couple. If it does happens, sorry ma, ;p But I now telling those who're involve in such matters, follow your heart!!!! Do not let go of your love that easily.

So in future, don't be surprise if you see any photo of me with a black or even a Malay. Hahaha.

4 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

yoyoyo~
im waiting d photo u with black black~ haha

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

*wedding photo* XD

Phei San said...

My mom got a fren who married to an indian man and she is a chinese. But their life is really good and they have 2 children. They celebrate both chinese and indian festivals and their children can understand hokkien, mandarin and tamil...

Swan said...

Well we shall see if it's black or the opposite? Hahaha.
Yea, that's pretty cool and mix children are mostly better looking than their friends. Wahaha.